Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog Kickoff

Hmm, where to begin? Well, here goes...Within the last year I graduated college, had a beautiful baby boy, moved across the country, got married, bought a house...shall I continue? It's been a whirlwind, to say the least, and there have been many misconceptions along the way. So, here I am to set the record straight and give you all some insight into my life. Everybody and their mom has a blog, so heck, why not jump on the proverbial bandwagon? I like to think of it as therapeutic (and very public) journaling, with a dash of record straightening.

I am Lindsay Ann Heiple, mother of Gentry Ronald Heiple, and wife of Jacob Harold Heiple and I am here to give you a little insight into Life & Love in the Boro.

2 comments:

  1. Nice start Linz.. I want to keep reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great and super cute! The property looks amazing! I'm still working on my blog so hard to take the time to do it

    ReplyDelete