Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

As my senses are overwhelmed by the sweet scent of candied yams, I feel obliged to honor each and every blessing I have been granted. I am strong, driven, and proud, all because of the army of suppport that elevates me each and everyday.


I am thankful
for the family and friends that surround me;
for you curb all negativity.
Whether that be The Babe with his gentle innocence, The Hub with his endless humor, or any other individual that brightens my day and lightens my load.
You are all a true blessing.
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and receive without forgetting."
-Anonymous
Although, I have yet to master this skill, I am forever thankful for the angels, whom so eloquently execute this virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment