Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Countdown to the Babes Bday

I am in the process of planning the Babe's Bday BBQ (Yes, I am avoiding calling it his 1st Birthday Party because there is no way my teeny tiny itty bitty baby boy is going to be a whopping one years old). Anywhooo, I am proud to report that despite my severe case of Lazy Buttinitis, I have whipped up and sent out the following invitations... ....Did I say send out? I should clarify, I E-MAILED them. I obviously didn't have the time and energy (due to said lazy buttinitis) to actually walk to the mailbox to send out these adorable invites.

With 7 days til the Babe's Shindig, I'd better get started on all (or some...or at least one) of the diy projects floating around upstairs...

1 comment:

  1. They truly do grow up sooooo fast! Oh and you have every right right to have lazy buttinitis you have been a VERY busy lady at least from what I know of : )

    ReplyDelete