Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gettin Crafty

Productive Mama has temporarily taken over, and illicited a serious crafting bug within me! Jacob and I have dove head first into our crafting business endeavor, and we have officially completed our first two projects!!

Okay, let me rewind just a bit for those of you not aware of our recent crafting ambitions. Jacob and I have decided to create some home decor for a fun mommy/daddy activity. Jacob prepares the wood from our land (cutting, sanding, finishing, etc). I design, paint, sew, glue, etc, whatever creation pops into my head. I must add that Jacob has been a significant help with sewing, painting and gluing as well. Heck, he's a regular Martha Stewart...who knew??!! Everything is completely handmade, from harvesting the wood, to sewing the fabric flower, to painting the letters...Here is a sneak peek at what we've created so far...






I am in the process of creating an Etsy page so tips, feedback, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and ideas are much appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! Can you send some of that motivation my way! BTW I finally went back to do my blog that I started forever ago, if your interested : )

    ReplyDelete